I have been asked again and again what Jeremy is going to be up to for the next few days, weeks, and months. So, quickly, I am now in San Jose CA for the next 5 months for "school". I will be working with an anesthesiologist for the next 4 weeks which should be anti-stress for sure. once I am done with that I have to go back to Socal for a week "on-campus" BS!!!! After that I am back up in SJ for my "core" internal medicine rotation. This will pick up the stress level just a bit (like a ton) before my 2 months of independent studies time. Sounds like a cake walk until I fill in those two months with studying for National and CA state boards :( So Stress high fun low :( oh well. Once I pass (if), I will be on autopilot for the next 5 months while I wait for my future to be revealed to me. You know? Small things like, where are you going to live for the next year? What are the hours going to be like? Will I make more then a teacher? What are my new responsibilities?
hmmm need to find some time to work on the bigger picture to I guess.... one of these days.
2 comments:
glad to see you made it home safe. i can't believe you left the 2 toys we gave you on the bed. those toys were from the heart. :(
You just had to go there :) A teachers salary, seriously? Of course you'll make more than a teacher.....shouldn't even be a question!
Post a Comment