skip to main | skip to sidebar

I am.... Mr ridiculous

50% of the time I am right all of the time

On My Way To Id-a, no You-da-ho


Unsure, I now feel that it will be a good trip.

Posted by Jeremy Hoge

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok....fine you're prettier ;(

July 29, 2008 at 2:30 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links of the week

  • MRSI
  • MRSA

Those who know me that want to be me

  • Aaron
  • Jake and Lynn
  • Langdon and Heather
  • Lisa Dent
  • Scott and Britt
  • Terri

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • On My Way To Id-a, no You-da-ho
      • Can I go home YET!!!!!!
      • Spring 08
      • White coat... 1st day of vet school
      • In the flesh
      • No title

Presenting...The

Jeremy Hoge
View my complete profile
 

ESPN College Football Rankings